How to Help
Friends of FORMA is an incorporated nonprofit and registered as a 501(c)(3) institution with the United States IRS. All donations are tax deductible.
Any contribution made to Friends of FORMA is money well invested. All funds go towards supporting Friends of FORMA programs. In fact, 100% of operational expenses for Friends of FORMA are paid for by members of the Board of Directors.
Contributions go to…
- Junior High School Student: $400 annually or $40/mo. for 10 months
- High School Student: $400 annually or = $40/mo. for 10 months
- General Scholarship Fund: Any amount you choose to help students lacking a full scholarship
LIFE SKILLS & LEADERSHIP TRAINING AND EXTRA ACTIVITIES
- Weekend Life Skills Lessons: $250 per student per year or $25/mo. for 10 months
- Extra Activities: $150 per student per year
- Full Year = $2500 (Keeps the library open 6 days per week)
- Monthly = $250/mo. for 10 months
- General Librarian Fund: Any amount you choose to support the Libraries and Librarians in rural communities.
- Full year for one school of 75 primary students = $3000
- One student = $40 for the year
- General Nutrition Program Fund: Any amount you choose to support the various Nutrition programs in rural communities.
On our check-out page, there is a space for you to indicate your primary area of interest.
You may also choose to make a tax-deductible contribution by check. Make checks payable to: Friends of FORMA.
Please mail your contribution to:
Friends of FORMA
1501 Oakridge Ct.
Decatur, GA 30033
Now it is possible to help fund Friends of FORMA by using AMAZON Smiles. Select the link below to learn more and help our organization!